Our first team challenge will be to feature an item from a team members shop in the first row of the treasury!
Here is our first challenge item: White Round Coasters made by MariMartin!
1. The featured item must be in the first row of the treasury to be considered.
2. There must be 8 team members featured NOT including the selected challenge item (9 Total).
3. Any team member may create up to 3 entries over the course of the month to be considered for the challenge.
4. The link to the treasury must be posted in a comment on this blog post. If you create more than one, please leave a comment for each treasury created.
5. Any non team member is welcome to participate in this challenge, but participating does not guarantee membership into Treasury League.
6. Tag your treasury with these tags: Tleague, TreasuryLeagueChallenge, and TeamChallenge so that the judges can easily view the treasuries on Etsy.
The entries will be judged based on these requirements:
1. The treasury should be cohesive and beautiful. The images should flow together and compliment each other.
2. Creativity: does the treasury stand out from the other entries? does it look like time was spent arranging and selecting items?
3. Where all of the team challenge rules followed?
4. Does the treasury make sense? (As in, is there some common theme, color arrangement, big idea, etc for the collection?)
1st Place: The first place winner will get a special blog post dedicated to their winning treasury as well as an Etsy mini on the sidebar under "Members of the month." This person will also get to choose the next challenge and have first choice to if they would like to be a judge in the next challenge.
2nd Place: The second place winner will also get an Etsy mini placed under "Members of the month" and the choice to be a judge in the next challenge.
The last day to submit an entry will be August 31st. Winners will be announced September 5th to give our judges a week to make their final decisions. A new challenge will begin September 7th!
Good Luck everyone!!
If you have any questions or want to be a judge for this challenge send a convo to wildpaperflowers on Etsy.