Saturday, July 30, 2011

Late Shout Out: Featured Seller.

One of our own team members was a featured seller on Etsy's blog! Congrats to theangryweather on her beautiful feature!

Here are a few highlights from the post:


How would you describe your creative process?

Most of my ideas come out of the blue. I can be reading a book, cooking, or just walking around and then they hit me. So I just take my sketchbook and start to draw. When it comes to working on a piece, I start drawing the design, cutting shapes, sawing, filing, hammering, soldering, cleaning, polishing and so on until the piece is completed. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, so it can be a long process.

Where would you like to be in ten years?

I’ve never been the kind of person who makes plans for the future (for better or worse), but I do dream a lot and I’ve discovered that when mixed with the right ingredients, those silly dreams turn to reality. So, when think of the future, I see my family healthy and happy and I see myself in a big, bright studio of my own, full of windows and jewelry making tools and machines, creating fantastic things and making a living from my work. Just over a year ago, when I opened my Etsy shop, I was dreaming of becoming a featured seller one day. Here I am.

-------------------------------

Congrats from all of us Iveth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...